San Diego Outdoor Weddings – 11 Great Reasons why to Choose Spring for a Wedding
Posted on April 06, 2017
If you want to step outside the “norm,” pick a month that isn’t a traditional wedding month. Here are some reasons why springtime is the perfect time for a wedding:
- Your venue options are more varied in that the weather is still temperate throughout Southern California. Not too hot, not too cold.
- More places will be available from which to choose a picture-perfect location.
- Unlike fall or winter, you can entertain the thought of having the wedding and reception outdoors and in a garden.
- There are not as many conflicting holidays or vacations as in the winter or summer months.
- Many “In-season flowers” from which to incorporate in your wedding, bridal bouquets, and reception. Branches of cherry blossoms can make a dramatic spring statement.
- The flower girls can wear fresh spring floral crowns or have flowers in their hair.
- Bridesmaids can wear gorgeous pastel colors.
- Your menu can include new potatoes, asparagus, sugar snap peas, baby carrots, strawberries, and apricots.
- You can serve a “naked” wedding cake adorned with fresh flowers.
- Your getaway car can be a convertible.
- And most importantly, Spring is about rebirth and renewal; a great time to start a life as a married couple.
Call Ranch Events today and let us help you plan a perfect spring wedding you will remember for the rest of your life.